Study in Jordan in the spring 2022 semester!

The University of Debrecen opens an application for students to study at The University of Jordan in the 2021-22 spring semester (5 months), within the framework of the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme.

The University of Jordan is located in Amman, the capital of Jordan. It is one of the leading, oldest and most prestigious universities in the country.

Courses available in English can be accessed at the following link: http://coursequery.ju.edu.jo/coursequery/DefaultE.aspx

 

General conditions of application, in accordance with the Erasmus+ Programme rules:

  • Applicants must be Hungarian nationals or must have a valid residence permit in Hungary, and be enrolled in the University of Debrecen, Faculty of Ecoomics and Business in an active student status.
  • Applicants should be at least in their 2nd year of studies.
  • Applicants should have the necessary language skills (English or Arabic).
  • In a single study cycle, students are eligible to study/intern abroad within the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme altogether for 12 months.
  • During their studies abroad, applicants must remain active students of the University of Debrecen. They must pay their regular tuition fees to the University of Debrecen, and do not have to pay any tuition fees at the host institution.
  • Students studying in Hungary within the framework of the Stipendium Hungaricum Programme are not eligible to apply (due to the Stipendium Hungaricum programme rules, which do not allow them to participate in another scholarship programme simultaneously).
  • At the host institution, students must enrol in studies that are relevant to their degree programme at the University of Debrecen.
  • During their studies abroad, students must complete at least 15 ECTS credits. After the mobility, these credits must be transferred to the University of Debrecen. 
  • Before the start of the mobility, students must fill up the Learning Agreement, which contains all the courses the students will be completing at the host institution. The Learning Agreement is a pre-condition of the Grant Agreement.
  • Students who hold a citizenship in the host country (Jordan) cannot apply.

 

Specific condition of application:

  • Applicants must meet criteria to study in the host country (in this case Jordan). Any Visa and residence permit application and administration is the responsibility of the successful applicant.

 

Necessary documents:

If you wish to apply, the following documents must be submitted to the University of Debrecen electronically, through outgoing.mobi.unideb.hu.

  • Students should fill up the online application form, and submit
  • a recent Transcript of Records,
  • proof of language skills,
  • a resumé in Europass format,
  • a cover letter.

Further application criteria might be set by the University of Debrecen Faculty of Economics and Business.

If applicable, students should also upload:

  • proof fo scientific/reserach work
  • proof of further language skills.

Successful applicants will be eligible for a stipend of 700 EUR / month, and a one-time 360 EUR travel allowance. 90% of the stipend will be transferred to the applicant's bank account before the mobility, upon signing the Grant Agreement. The remaining 10% is due after arrival back in Hungary, upon submitting the necessary paperwork (transcript of record, certificate of stay).

 

Deadline for submitting the online application with all attachmentse: 10 October 2021, 23:59.

 

IMPORTANT!  After the internal selection, the University of Debrecen will nominate successful applicants for the scholarship. The final approval of applicants is given by the host institution (University of Jordan).

The global pandemic may affect the implementation of the mobility. Travel restrictions may apply.

 

More information about the Erasmus+ Programme:

http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/index_en.htm

http://mobi.unideb.hu/palyazatok/erasmusplusz

Esemény dátuma: 
2022/01/10